You NEED a PROFESSIONAL photographer and here is why!
Sep 9, 2019 | By: Carmen - Dudools Photography
Why hire a professional?
- I know this might be a terrible thing to say, however, I do believe the children don't behave the same way for other adults as for their own parents.
- Timing is everything! They're often times where you might have absolute chaos and just at the moment, your photographer can catch something beautiful and sometimes it takes a professional photographer's "experienced eye" to be able and see the rose between the thorns.
- I do know how fantastic phones are but the problem with phones is that mum or dad is always holding it... so, therefore, you don't have an opportunity to have beautiful photos together.
- If you're having a professional photographer come out you, then you're prepared the whole experience. So meaning you're looking your finest, you know what to wear, what to do, where your location is and if you have a really good photographer they are able to set the mood for everything, creating a smooth calm relaxed and enjoyable experience.
- Creating a legacy of what your family are and have today. Family means everything so its super important to capture the little things you want to remember the most!
- It's so important for your children, As parents, we are quick to say that we don't need or want to be in photos but think about your mother for a seconded. Would you like to have a photograph that shows the two of you and how you were when you were a child? I can almost guarantee your child would want that!
- In this digital world we live in I fear that your memories will be lost. A photographer can great some amazing art that will outlive you and you can talk to your grandkids about.
- It really is all about the little moments that happen every day that you never want to forget and a photographer will think to capture those things!
- Not to mention the QUALITY time you get to spend with your kids on that day... HEY if the shoot goes well then you could celebrate with a fun activity or a reward after the shoot.
- People in the photographs will change but the photos will not, keeping those treasured memories forever rendering them more valuable as time goes on.
Need a Brisbane Photographer? I would love to have a chat to work out your needs.